3 Best Motorcycle Helmets For Small Heads In 2021
Choosing the right fitting helmet for your small head is not as tough as a giant head. But, still, you can face many challenges to pick a durable and comfortable helmet when the market is crowded with lots of options.
Don’t worry, my friends. We can help you to choose your preferred motorcycle helmets for small heads. We do a lot of research and homework to dig down the top 3 helmets that fit in your small heads.
Though our selected helmets are worthwhile, NTNK N325 Urban SOXON open face helmet is outstanding. Because it is a combination of ensuring protection, comfort, accurate fittings, effective ventilation, lightweight, and attractive design. So you can check it out if you have a short time in your hand to do vast research. Otherwise, you can keep your eyes on our full review.
Top 3 Motorcycle Helmets For Small Heads Reviewed In 2021
1. NTNK N325 Urban SOXON Open Face Helmet – Best For Lightweight
No matter what your head size is, you must like to wear a lightweight helmet. We keep the NTNK N325 Urban SOXON open-face helmet at the top of our list only for you. This helmet is available in multiple sizes (from 2X Small to 3X Large and small to X Large) for adult and youth motorcycle riders.
However, it also brings the helmet in three-dimensional head shapes to keep you worry-free about the shape of your head. That’s why you can easily choose your required head-size helmet from these 13 options.
NTNK always bears in mind your safety, comfort, and fittings. So it received DOT approval and met other safety standards when producing this versatile helmet. Its outer layer is made with a combination of leather and a thermal polymer shell. That ensures your safety but doesn’t add any extra weight.
Since the inner pads are partially removable so you can customize the fittings for your comfortable wear. Even the liners are moisture-resistant and help to keep the helmet odor-free. So if you have any skin allergy problems or get a bad odor from the helmet, there is nothing to worry about.
The most exciting part of this helmet is its European style one hand manageable one-click secure quick-release fastener. You can operate these straps with a bare hand and wearing gloves.
- DOT approved and maintain FMVSS 218 safety standard
- Super soft partial removable and washable lining pads
- Dual visors protect your eyes from street’s dirt and bugs
- Easy release chin straps with metal security rings
- It is designed by following Italian classy touch design
- Well construction, protective, and good quality
- Lightweight and perfect fittings for your small head
- Easy to put on, put off and maintain
- Stylish, gorgeous, and attractive outlook
- One year warranty
- It will not support your head’s full coverage
- A little bit noisy
2. ScorpionEXO EXO-R420 Seismic Helmet – Best For Choice
Scorpion is the most popular brand name in the helmet construction industry. As it produces different sizes of motorcycle helmets by keeping in mind your small head and big head size, most bike riders give positive feedback about its helmet. Here we would like to introduce ScorpionEXO EXO-R420 Seismic Helmet as your best full-face helmet for small head.
This helmet is very comfortable, good fit, affordable, and stylish. The Scorpion took Snell’s approval to keep your head and brain protected at any unwanted motorcycle crash, which saves your life.
The advanced LG polycarbonate shell makes the helmet’s outer layer very strong and durable. In addition, the Kwikwick ii antimicrobial inner liners help you snugly fit the helmet to your small size head. As the pads are washable, you can clean them manually to avoid germ growth because of sweat odor.
Nonetheless, you can quickly and fastly secure your helmet with your chin with its Elliptic ii ratchet system. As a result, you can avoid any helmet-wearing hassle while you are in a hurry. The sun visor is fog-free and offers you a clear view during your ride. And the gorgeous design of this helmet gives you a stylish outlook when you wear it. That means it is a great package to be a partner on your next motorcycle ride.
- Received Snell approval to make it super safe
- Used advanced LG polycarbonate to make the helmet’s outer shell
- The inner liner is made from Kwikwick ii antimicrobial fabrics
- The sun visor doesn’t catch any fog
- The Elliptic ii ratchet system ensures secure fittings.
- Excellent ventilation for ensuring easy breathing and comfort
- The helmet fits your head as perfectly as you wish
- The outer shell graphic design is outstanding
- Wide field of view without the wind noise
- The helmet size chart is accurate
- It is a little bit heavy
- There is no smoke visor
3. GDM DK-120 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet – Best For Budget
Our last choice is GDM DK-120 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet for your versatile use. You can wear this aerodynamic design helmet to ride a motorcycle, street bike, sportbike, snowmobile, ATV, UTV, cruiser, chopper, scooter, and adventure tourer. That means it is an effective headgear for all kinds of motor riding safety.
It got approval from DOT and FMVSS-218 authority; that’s why you can give your head protection responsibility to this helmet. There is a 5 point ventilation system to its forehead, chin, and rear side. So you have plenty of airflows all the time of your ride that keeps you dry, calm, and fresh. As a result, you can choose it as the best motorcycle helmet for small heads for hot weather.
Most of the helmet comes with single or double visors, but GDM DK-120 comes with triple visors. They are chrome visor, tinted visor, and iridium visor. You can use any of them according to your need as per the riding time and weather.
These visors are highly convenient to offer you a clear and broad view. Not only that, the shields protect your face from the sun’s harmful UV rays that burn your skin. On top-notch, you can swap the visors with a one-click easy, and fast shield releasing technology.
- DOT and FMVSS-218 certified
- The shell is made with advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- The multi-density inner liners and cheek pads for snug fittings
- There is attached a Double D-Rings with chin strap
- Triple visors for different use
- Soft foams offer you comfortable fittings
- Super clear visibility with three different visors
- Adequate airflow for good ventilation
- Bluetooth connection to hassle-free communication
- Worth your investment with solid construction
- Slightly louder than other helmets
- The color, in reality, is a little bit different than the description
We hope now you have no confusion about choosing the best motorcycle helmets for small heads. A good fit helmet is a precondition to enjoy the entire journey with safety confirmation. And wearing a helmet is mandatory, not an optional task, when the rate of motorcycle crash death increases day by day. So you cannot ignore it.
Most of the budget mind helmet users found the GDM DK-120 Full Face Motorcycle Helmet worthy to protect their heads within a limited budget. So you can give a try to this helmet if you want to make a good deal for your helmet.
No the flip side, the ScorpionEXO EXO-R420 Seismic Helmet will be a golden match when you want a solid constructed helmet.